Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More Baseball




Okay, I know I've gone overboard with baseball on here but I can't help it!! I'm sure one picture of Zach on the mound should say it all--but last Saturday he played his old Superleague team that he was on last year and he got to pitch to them. It was so great---he had them all off balance and wondering what would be coming next. We are just proud of Zach and think he's doing awesome! This week he is trying out for a Basketball camp at his school. It is four days long and then, if we understand it right, they'll choose who will be in a summer camp where they will draw from for the Freshman basketball team next year. He'll be busy this summer if he makes that--but busy is good, in my opinion. It's better than hearing, "I'm bored" or "Mom, Zach's bugging me!!" I don't have pictures from Tanner's games because he was in Pocatello playing in a tournament. His coaches said he pitched two great games (one coach even said--I think he pitched his very best game ever there)..he has FIVE games this week--three rec and two superleague. It's a good thing he loves to play ball!

1 comment:

Krysta said...

I love baseball pictures, but I'm a little biased (sp?). Casey was a baseball player (catcher) in high school and I love looking at his baseball pictures!

Good job Zach and Tanner!