I have so much to update and no time to do it!! This picture was taken between Tanner's last games with the Cubs last Saturday. The night before, June 13th, he had a game with the Phillies (his rec team). He is the lead off batter and we were up to bat first. First pitch--Tanner swings and it goes over the fence---his second home run of the season!! He was all smiles and it really set the tone for the rest of the game. (They won!). He is having fun with the Phillies this year. His coach is great. This weekend he didn't have any games Friday or Saturday (this is our FIRST Saturday with NO baseball--wow!). He went on a campout with Scouts. It's a beautiful weekend so we hope he is having fun. He should be home in a couple of hours.
Painting Party with Caleb & Hays!
2 years ago

2 comments:
Who is your neice? That is so exciting. I get to the girls pretty good and interact with them all week. Let me know her name so I can for sure seek her out. Your kids always looked so cute and cordinated(one thing us Smith's lack!) on your blog. I miss seeing you guys. Your new header is really cute! Love ya, Katie
Denise, you amaze me! I don't know how you have time to go to all these games, let alone write about them. Plus all the other "mom" things you have to do.
Post a Comment