Friday, June 20, 2008

Blacksmith Fork Trappers



Tonight was the first game that Zach's team wore their new uniforms...it was very strange to watch them in red! (Logan High wears red!). Anyway, they are also wearing Red Sox hats--not many of them like that idea! They played a double header tonight against Bear River (Tremonton Area). They lost the first game 8-3 and then won the next game 5-4. The last game was great---during both games, Zach kept hitting fly balls to the outfield and they were caught most of the time (once he had a hit but someone got out at home). Anyway---we were in extra innings--2 outs and Zach is up to bat with a runner on 2nd. I was a nervous wreck, I just knew he'd hit a ball to the outfield and they'd catch it. Well, 2nd pitch---he whacks it to the left field corner---it was AWESOME!!! The runner came home and we won! Way to go Zach!! I was so proud. Greg was working so he missed it.

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Way to go Zach! Denise, I LOVE that picture of Zach through the fence! Nice.

Krysta said...

I love that picture too!