Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kaden Caught a Pop Fly

I don't have a picture of it because I am never prepared for THE moment with the camera...but a few games ago (I just can't seem to keep up!), he was playing third base and caught a pop fly that was hit to him. They actually got a double play on it--Kaden threw it to second and that kid touched 2nd base. He has been having a great time playing baseball. He does have a little temper though, when he makes an error in the field or strikes out---OH BOY you can tell he is mad! That is definitely something to work on!! In this picture he is coming home to score--notice the kids who are next are warming up and ready to bat not even realizing that someone is coming home! That didn't stop Kaden!

In this picture, Kaden is on first base and Zach is being the first base coach.

No comments: