

It's here!! Zach decided that he wanted me to go into the post office and see if they would keep the call out and not deliver it on the truck. Our mail has been coming really late lately and he knew it would make him crazy wondering if it was coming or not. So, yesterday, I stopped by the post office. I thought it was funny that right when I said we were expecting a mission call this week, the man reached for a scrap paper and had me write mine or Zach's name down and the phone number to reach us. I figured they must do this often. We knew the call would be here this week, we just weren't sure what day--calls have been coming Wednesday or Thursday. We were hoping for today....well, at 7:05 am, as I was dropping Kaden off at the bus, my phone rang. I thought--who is calling me at this hour!! It was the post office--they had the call. I said--well, I'm right across the street, can I come get it now? I was so excited to show Greg when I got home...we immediately woke up Zach. He is really excited. He says the packet feels heavy so who knows? Is it foreign? Is it stateside? I don't even know where to guess...I'm numb! I think he might go to Canada where Greg served, but we'll see! Tonight we will be gathering with family and friends at my parents house at 7 pm to find out where he will be serving for two years. Let the fun begin!
1 comment:
I love that your postmaster called you. I miss Providence. I bet it has been the longest day ever!
Post a Comment