Friday, March 4, 2011

A Year Ago Today


In some ways the year has gone by so fast---yet in other ways so slow. Cindy passed away a year ago today. Here is a link to my blog entry the day she died, March 4, 2010. There has not been a day that has gone by that I haven't thought about her. I wear my bracelet with her initials and imhf (in my heart forever) every day. I never imagined it would be so hard to lose a friend. I shed many tears and think about her family all the time. I wonder what she is doing--what important job she is doing to help further the Lord's work on the other side. I am so happy that her family is doing so well. Toby remarried in October. His new wife lost her husband a few years ago. They both have four children close in age. It is so wonderful to see them all so happy and living their life in a way that Cindy would be so proud. She loved her kids so much and was so proud of them. Today, I am thinking about Cindy--her family, her parents, her siblings. I miss her but I know that I will see her again and that she is happy and healthy and busily working until we meet again. I miss and love you, Cindy!!

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Wow! I remember last year when you were going through all this. That was right before I moved:( It's nice to have those friendships in life.