Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome Spring.....

NOT!! Seriously, I know I've lived here in Cache Valley for almost 19 years, and I should be very used to the weather---but REALLY? Mother Nature is just toying with us (and all you global warming believers--think again!). I am so sick of COLD, WET, SNOW!! I am ready to sit at a baseball game and feel the warmth of the sun and not have to be wrapped up in a blanket wearing a winter coat, hat and gloves! Baseball season is just starting and already our games last weekend were canceled due to SNOW. sigh.... I am hopeful that things will get better--the forecast this week gets progressively better with 54 for Thursday's games and 67 for Friday's (of course the games Friday are in Utah County)...but then back down to rain/snow and 40's for the Saturday games in Grantsville. Spring will get here--I know it's trying--my tulips are coming up and the sun tries to poke through!! Here's hoping it hurries :-)

No comments: