Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Brynn's Baptism

Brynn turned 8 on July 24th (I know I missed her birthday post--I will do one later :-) Zach baptized her on Saturday, August 14th down in Mapleton, UT. We chose to do the Baptism there because my sister Diana's son was also being baptized that day. It was such a special day--witnessing my oldest baptizing my youngest was really neat. He did such a great job!! Greg confirmed her a member of the Church. We were so happy to share the day with her cousin, Matthew. The program was perfect--Diana played the piano, I led the music, Tanner gave the opening prayer, Matthew's sister Megan gave a talk on Baptism, Kaden gave a talk on the Holy Ghost, Grandpa Butler played the piano while the were dressing and then Matthew's brother Josh gave the closing prayer. Everyone had a part in the program! (and the talks were nice and short!!). After the Baptism, we went to Diana's house and had a little Brunch with fruit, donuts, muffins and juice. It was a perfect day!





4 comments:

katyvee said...

Killer family pic at the end-- I say ya crop that puppy up and call it your Christmas card! Wa-la!
What a special day for you guys.. Brynne looks adorable. Wear your proud Mom face.

Melissa B. said...

How great! That is so neat that Zach had the chance to do that. Cute family pic.

Anonymous said...

What a good lookin' family you have!

Kimberlee said...

You've finally posted. How neat that Zach got to baptize Brynn. I can't believe how big your family is getting. Your boys are so tall. Looks like it was a great day. Congrats Brynn!!!