Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kaden!

Today is Kaden's 12th birthday! I can not believe my little guy is not so little anymore. Where has the time gone? He will be ordained a Deacon at church on Sunday. I will have three boys going to Mutual and holding the Aaronic Priesthood. It just blows my mind. I remember years ago thinking about the time when I would have a Priest, a Teacher and a Deacon and now it's here....it seemed like it would take forever.

I am so proud of Kaden. He is such a hard worker in school and made the honor roll all four quarters in six grade this past year. He loves to hang out with his friends and has really become a social guy this last year. He is the most loyal Chicago Cubs fan I know (you could NEVER call Kaden a "bandwagon"--he sticks to his teams whether they do well or not!). He has loved the Cubs since he was old enough to say his favorite team name. I still don't know where he got it--none of us are Cubs fans. I love his loyalty and heart when it comes to the things he is passionate about.

I love Kaden so much! He makes me smile and I love that he will still let me hug him! Happy Birthday, Kaden!

1 comment:

Lindee said...

Happy birthday Kaden! Justin will be excited to have you in scouts!

I would be happy to show you a few tricks with the blog. My background is from leelou-blogs.com
and the fonts are on blogger. Go to Design at the top right corner, then template designer, then advanced, then text font. You can also change several other things in the advanced section. It's fun to play around with. I'd love to help you anytime!